CLOS-DES-VIGNES RESIDENTIAL PARK
Residential program of 196 housing - Surface of the ground: 32 000 m² - SHON of the project: 12 000 m²
- Client: CRENN
- Prime Contractor: AREP / J.M. Duthilleul, E. Tricaud in association with B. Ferré, architects
- Delivery: June 2011
Awards and prizes
Built in 1840, the former hospital of Auxerre has an orderly layout of alternating pavilions and garden courtyards.
Its rehabilitation as a quality residential development offers an alternative to the standard urban housing options (city-centre apartments or detached houses) and reduces urban sprawl. The project also contributes to developing the north entrance to Auxerre, from the vineyards to the Old Town.